Project Description

Nursing Staff

Nursing StaffAtosk Healthcare Services, Inc. is dedicated to developing “partnerships in health care” with its clients in a manner that fosters exceptional nursing care, complete documentation of that care, excellent interpersonal interaction and exacting compliance to the statutory and accreditation rules by which our clients are regulated.

Atosk Healthcare Services, Inc. will provide skilled nursing services that will enhance the quality of life for our clients in hospitals, nursing and group homes facilities. We will service ages 0-17 and 18 and older. Seventy percent (70%) of our clientele will consist of the elderly population, while the other thirty percent (30%) will consist of the disabled.

The following geographic locations will be serviced:

  • Anne Arundel County
  • Baltimore City
  • Baltimore County
  • Carroll County
  • Cecil County
  • Harford County
  • Howard County

Services rendered will consist of but are not limited to the following:

Skilled Nursing Services – A service that must be provided by a registered nurse or a licensed practical (vocational) nurse und the supervision of a registered nurse, to be safe and effective. In determining whether a service required the skills of a nurse, consider bother the inherent complexity of the service, the condition of the patient and accepted standards of medical and nursing practice. Some services may be classified as a skilled nursing service on the basis of complexity alone. (e.g. intravenous or intramuscular injections or insertion of catheters, and if reasonable and necessary to the treatment of the patient’s illness or injury would be covered on that basis) However, in some cases the condition of the patient may cause a service that would ordinarily be considered unskilled to be considered a skilled nursing service. This would occur when the patient’s condition is such that the services can be safely and effectively provided only by a nurse.

The skilled services we provide are as follows:

  • Enteral & Parenteral Nutrition
  • Infection Control
  • IV Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Tracheotomy Care and Management
  • Wound Care
  • Neurological Policies
  • Cardiac
  • Respiratory
  • Genitourinary
  • Gastrointestinal
  • Musculoskeletal
  • Endocrine



Mon – Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday Apmt Only
Sunday Apmt Only


After Hours Contact Number